Monday, November 10, 2008

Rosie O'Donnell's Search for 'AMERICA'

From Entertainment Tonight, the story of how Rosie O'Donnell found the lead actor for her new film 'America'. She was in Detroit looking for a teenage boy to play the film’s lead role....and found him at Small Plates, a restaurant where he was having lunch with his family. That kid was certainly in the right place at the right time! Can you imagine being approached by Rosie O'Donnell and having her ask you to play the lead role in a movie? The Lifetime Original movie will air in February 2009.
*Note, I had the video posted from Entertainment Tonight. However, they had a hidden 'auto start' code embedded in the video. When my page would load...the video automatically started playing. I prefer to give my readers the option of watching a video...or not. In my web surfing, if I come across a site that has auto start videos, I leave. I find it very intrusive...especially if there is a written article to go along with the video. That being said...you can see the video on ET's website. In the mean time I am trying to fix the problem.




No comments: